Marketing Executive – Partnerships (travel) £25,000(Ref: TH784)
Skills: Travel, partnerships, marketing, product
Marketing Executive - Partnerships (travel)
Up to £25,000
Talent Hub is looking for a marketing executive, with a passion for travel, skills in relationship and/or partnership management. Having an understanding of promotions and product marketing with commercial acumen, for a globally recognised travel brand.
The job responsibilities include:
- Contributing to identifying, developing and implementing new destination products to optimise commercial opportunities and meet business requirements
- Responsible for buying the product portfolio for designated destinations, commercially beneficial, to agreed timeframes and in line with company policies and regulations
- Effectively manage the supplier partners in designated destinations to optimise commercial opportunities, delivery of targets and service level agreements
- Accountable for contracting non-hotel product or services as required in line with company objectives
- Accountable for proposing the product sourcing approach for designated destination
You will have:
- Previously worked in the travel industry in a marketing and/or product role
- Skills in identifying commercial or partnership opportunities within the travel sector
- Proven success in negotiating and relationship building in a B2B market within the travel sector.
- Be commercially savvy and astute
- A good knowledge or marketing and providing products for customers and target audiences
- A willingness to travel and represent the company and trade functions.
Location: Gatwick, Sussex/Surrey
This position has been filled