Digital Account Manager
Skills: PPC, Paid Search, Digital Marketing campaigns, inbound marketing
Digital Account Manager – Agency
Horsham, West Sussex
£25,000 - £30,000
Talent Hub are working in partnership with a full-service Digital Marketing Agency in central Horsham. They need an enthusiastic digital marketer, with at least 2 years skills in B2B, managing digital marketing campaigns, paid search and an agency background. They are innovators and work with some of the largest global tech companies. Requiring someone with proven skills in inbound marketing, lead generation across all major social media platforms. You will be responsible for planning , managing and delivering inbound marketing campaigns from strategy development to implementations, reporting and optimisation.
The responsibilities for this DigitalAccount Manager job include:
- Demonstrate creativity and strategic thinking, you should be keen to take initiative and put your experience into practice while being open to new ideas.
- Attention to detail is essential, and as a confident communicator, you should be comfortable working with large B2B clients.
- Work closely with our other Strategists, Executives and client services teams, as well as the Managing Director to develop and implement appropriate B2B strategies.
- Proactively consult, advise and report to clients on all aspects of digital marketing campaigns; across inbound and ABM tactics, demand generation, conversion rate optimisation, analytics and reporting and more.
- Hold responsibility for day-to-day budget planning, optimisation and management of paid campaigns.
- Play an active part in sharing the latest campaign and tactic developments with our in-house team and clients.
For this Digital Account Manager job, you should have:
- At least 2-3 years of agency experience (preferably in B2B)
- Paid campaign management experience with a proven track record in B2B lead generation across all major social platforms
- Experience and knowledge of Paid Search, Adwords and Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin and other social ad platforms
- An in-depth understanding of how your recommendations can impact an account, and be able to forecast that impact
- Knowledge of how to optimise and create engaging ad copy/content
- A strong understanding of inbound marketing and account-based marketing
- Great data analysis and reporting skills
- Experienced and confidence in delivering results for a range of clients and budgets
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and analytically
- Be educated to degree standard (Marketing, Maths, Science, English or Psychology preferred), or have similar new media qualifications.
- Be Google Analytics certified (preferred)
- Be HubSpot certified (beneficial but not essential)
- Be Marketo certified (beneficial but not essential)
- Training and development in key digital marketing tools
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours.
- Many more...
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Industry: Agency, B2B
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000