Digital Account Manager – Web Optimisation
Digital Account Manager - Website Optimisation
£40,000 - £45,000
12month fixed term contract
Brighton / remote working
Reporting to the Head of CX and Optimisation, this is an exciting new role responsible for bringing great ideas to life in the digital environment including the implementation of AB testing and optimisation plans.
You will work closely with the Data & Analytics team, the design studio, tech teams and the broader marketing team; playing a critical component in delivering digital excellence.
- Develop and adapt the AB testing and optimisation plans
- Manage the implementation of the plans; engaging support, executing the test or optimisation and evaluating the results
- Brief relevant teams for project sign off or delivery
- QA of the test or optimisation with the relevant Tech team or Lead Data & Analytics, monitoring of the tests during live status
- Interpretation of results, deliver reports to internal and client stakeholders
What you will need:
- At least 3 years digital marketing experience in a UX, website optimisation role
- A good knowledge of GA/Firebase, Google Optimise and Hotjar is an advantage
- Eye for design and detail, with the ability to communicate clearly to different targetaudiences
- Must be skilled at briefing both creative and tech aspects
- Required to be organised and able to meet deadlines
- Should be good at problem solving, with an interest in aspects of human behaviour
- Some experience of being in a testing or optimisation role is preferable
Working as part of a mostly remote digital team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join this cutting edge consultancy. Travel will be needed on occasion.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex/ Remote