Digital Analyst(Ref: TH1118)
Skills: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Remote working and occasional office visits to Herts / North London
Fantastic new opportunity to join a successful and growing Tech start-up creating real change across a range of industry sectors. Reporting into the Head of Data Analytics they are looking for a Digital Analytics super star to work on their own initiative own the entire analytics journey, from brief to analysis, presenting to stakeholders internally and clients when required.
- Manage the reporting for several websites and app’s, and using the reporting tools available to draw insights.
- Work with Head of Data Analytics and other Directors to respond to briefs and requests for analysis and identify areas for further exploration.
- Own the capture and reporting of key digital metrics.Provide input into the Data Analytics roadmap and future of analytics within the company.
- Work with the Martech and Data Analytics team as they build up a Martech roadmap and understand how these tools interact with the companies site and app experiences.
- Understand and making recommendations on the app journey, based on Firebase app analytics.
- Collaborate with other members of Data Analytics, Marketing, clients and the business as appropriate, and understanding how web and digital platforms integrate with the rest of the busines.
- Streamline existing reporting processes, including identifying opportunities for combined reporting.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practices, analytic tools and innovations, and becoming the internal go to for web and digital analytics
What you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Digital Analytics role agency side or inhouse
- Deep experience of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proven skills with SQL and BigQuery
- Good experience with exploratory analytic/visualisation tools (Tableau Desktop and Google Data Studio preferred)
- Experience in configuring the Google marketing suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio) to launch full site performance is a plus
- A true passion for analytics and data, an analytic curiosity and eagerness to learn
Due to their location the company offer remote working with travel to their HQ in Hertfordshire on occasion. Brighton or Sussex areas as well as North London could work well. You will need to be able to drive. Send us your CV or get in contact for more information.
Location: WFH / Hertfordshire
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
This position has been filled