Digital Analyst, up to £39,000(Ref: TH574)
Skills: Google Analytics, data insight, reporting, social media analytics,
Our client is expanding their established digital marketing team and is now looking for a skilled Digital Analyst to join the team. During this exciting time of growth and expansion, they require a guru in Google Analytics to set-up not only their reporting, but also goals, funnels and bring a wealth of ideas and innovations into the future of their website performance! We are looking for passionate, ideas lead, strategic thinkers who can add value, insight and remarkable improvements to not only web reporting, but also campaign success and achieved targets. This person will manage the UK and international websites.
The role includes:
- Provide appropriate reporting and commentary on digital activity for all levels of the organization, ranging from a monthly dashboard of topline website performance to detailed analysis of specific digital campaigns.
- Track and evaluate performance and recommend improvements for future campaigns.
- Proactively lead on maintaining and providing accurate data, analysis and insight on digital channels, and play the lead role in the review and ongoing management of Google Analytics.
- Identify trends, analyse competitors and recommend improvements to online and social activity, and how to improve online conversions
- Create benchmarks that the Digital Fundraising department can track activity against.
- Help review email activity, looking at CTR, open rate, conversions and other key metrics to drive improvement in our email activity.
- Ensure the Digital, Web and Social Media, Campaigns and other relevant teams are kept up to date with sector trends and benchmarking.
- Advise teams on project KPI’s and how these can be tracked.
You will be:
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics and advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel
- Experience of producing reports, combined from a variety of data sources (reporting on campaigns/fundraising a plus)
- Evidence of proactive data analysis that has led to improved performance
- Good analytical skills and ability to turn numbers into recommendations
- Experience of evaluating the effectiveness of user journeys
- Knowledge of using Facebook Insights, and creating social measurements
- Experience of using Optimizely and Sprout Social a plus
- Excellent understanding of how data describes audiences and how this impacts on the development of marketing activity.
Location: Haywards Heath
This position has been filled