Salary circa £37,000
We are working with an organisation in Hayward’s Heath, who Digital Marketing team are expanding. They are now looking for a skilled Digital Analyst to delve into the results of their digital campaign and marketing activity.
- Proactively lead on maintaining and providing accurate data and analysis on digital channels, and play the lead role in the set up and ongoing management of Google Analytics.
- Reporting on specific campaigns to track and evaluate performance, working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders within the Digital Marketing team
- Identify trends, analyse competitors and recommend improvements to online and social activity.
- To review email activity, looking at CTR, open rate, conversions and other key metrics to drive improvement in our email activity.
- To manage Tag Manager tools (currently Google) and keep tracking codes and tags up to date.
- To advise teams on project KPI’s and how these can be tracked.
- Manage external suppliers
- Work with internal stakeholders on campaigns activity and how to track/report on the activity
You will have:
- At least three years’ prove skills in a similar role
- Be highly proficient in Google Analytics and advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel
- Skills in producing reports, combined from a variety of data sources (reporting on campaigns/fundraising a plus)
- Evidence of proactive data analysis that has led to improved performance
- Proven skills of evaluating the effectiveness of user journeys
- Success in using Facebook Insights, and creating social measurements
- Knowledge of using Optimizely and Sprout Social a plus
- Strong literacy and numeracy are vital
Location: Haywards Heath
This position has been filled