Digital, Brand and UX Designer(Ref: TH1131)
Skills: Digital Design, brand, UX, UI
Senior Digital, Brand and UX Designer
Working from home (must be UK based)
3 week temp contract
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Talent Hub is looking for an experienced Digital Designer with skills in brand and UX design. This business is in the global professional services industry, so they require a strong designer who can lead and guide the brand and digital vision for the organisation. An ideas led person who can see creative opportunities and implementing new design elements
The responsibilities for this Senior Digital, Brand and UX job include:
- Own the delivery of all User Interface Design projects from conception to implementation.
- Creating technical scopes for the developers, working alongside them on improving digital channels and launching new initiatives.
- Be responsible for the overall visual output of the business brand, ensuring that all design projects reflect and adhere to their brand position.
- Ensure that design standards are consistently and appropriately applied across all properties.
- Manage website development and design, structure and future development projects designing new Visual and Interactive User Experience concepts across our digital assets
- Own the delivery of all visual design projects from concept to final product
- Prepare drafts and present your ideas for various products, from print brochures to design of website pages and social media tools, as well as design concepts and templates for PPT templates, internal communication software and similar
For this job you must have:
- Proven skills and extensive graphic design of marketing materials and web design experience with an impressive portfolio (please provide portfolio with CV when applying)
- Successfully designed and improved User Exeperience and User Interface on websites. A thorough understanding of Wireframing and how to improves these based on web analytics
- Competent and confident using software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress, Craft or other Content Management Software
- Video editing skills
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Experience of email marketing design
- Working from home (remote team)
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension, and health insurance
- Mac or PC supplied, mobile and internet bills paid.
- Many more…..
Location: Working from Home
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled