Digital Campaign Executive (Travel)
Digital Campaigns Executive (Travel)
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Based Crawley, West Sussex
Working as part of a large marketing team, this role will respond to market campaigns, optimize traffic and conversion of online sales. The role will also produce and interpret data from digital campaigns and work with the Campaign Marketing Manager to brief digital teams to improve ways of working and increase online sales.
- Contribute to the set up and launch of relevant promotions
- Contribute to providing URLs to, setting up tactical and non-tactical compelling links and manage live links
- Contribute to proof reading and sign off for all creative, ensuring conformity to standards
- Contribute to producing and analysing data to evaluate the effectiveness of promotions both during and post campaign and identify opportunities for improvement
- Accountable for tracking and recording key price messages that are used by competitors for marketing campaigns and making recommendations of the messages that should be used
- Accountable for collating, analysing and interpreting commercial data as instructed
- Contribute to ensuring that the most appropriate products are used, that they are displayed correctly and that they are effectively promoted
- Contribute to producing creative briefs for banner ads and special promotional pages
- Contribute to analysing and interpreting booking data, web analytics and competitor analysis, identifying root causes and making recommendations to redress negative changes or optimise positive changes
What you will need:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- At least 1 year proven commercial digital experience with skills in copywriting, content and CMS.
- Experience of working within the ecommerce / online retail space is beneficial
- Direct marketing background within the B2C space would be useful
- An eye for good copy and content
- Ability to understand online stats and data, web performance.
- Really good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Based in Crawley the company offers excellent benefits and the chance to really develop your career within this well respected company.
This position has been filled