Digital Content Copywriter, £21,000-£24,000(Ref: TH873)
Digital Content / Copywriter
£21,000 - £24,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a vibrant and exciting team, in an established business that work in the premium space of their sector. Their busy marketing team is looking for a talented copywriter who can write blogs, emails, articles and web content. They require someone who can research a topic based on a brief and create engaging content utilising SEO best practise and principles.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Manage regular website copy updates such as new product pages, in line with promotions.
- Produce inspiring copy for email, including introduction and features copy.
- Research content ideas and write engaging blogs and web content
- Write a high volume of blog posts based on insight from online SEO tools and measure their success through Google Analytics reporting.
- Create and manage a web content audit, identify pages that need improvement, and work through the copy updates systematically and in a timely manner.
- Provide copy writing and digital advice to our strategic business partners, to help them promote the business through their own digital channels.
- Help with copy writing that may be required for offline channels, such as brochures and printed editorial.
- Attend relevant seminars, conferences and training courses where relevant
Skills and experience required for this job include:
- A degree in English, journalism or equivalent is essential
- Proven skills in copywriting for digital platforms, including webpages, blogs and emails are also essential
- Previous experience of uploading and managing content via a CMS like WordPress or another similar CMS is required
- Proven skills in writing for printed marketing materials, like brochure and leaflets is advantageous
- Written copy for B2C audiences as well as B2B
- Being a quick learning to pick up and utilise different software packages
- Be a team player, be willing to get involved and help colleagues in other teams when required.
This is a fantastic job and opportunity to join a respected brand and business. Their office in central Worthing, a few minute walk from the train station. To apply for this job, send your CV to the team at Talent Hub
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
This position has been filled