Digital Content Executive £26,000
Digital Content Executive
Salary Circa £26,000
We are working with a market-leading organisation in its sector. Their large marketing department is continuing to expand in digital and they are now looking for a passionate Digital Content creator, to manage and create engaging content for their website.
The role includes:
- Managing the website content, ensuring it is accurate, current and compelling.
- Support the Content Manager in implementing and delivering the Digital Strategy
- Plan, research, create, proof-read, publish and measure performance of content. Producing high-quality, compelling content that embraces the business’ target markets and supports business goals
- Identify opportunities to effectively and efficiently repurpose digital content across other channels and co-ordinate those opportunities through to execution.
- Deliver content, on time, to brief, budget and brand guidelines
- Work closely with the wider marketing team , identifying content opportunities and adding value to the content plan.
- Analyse results of page views, drop offs and user journeys.
- Utilise and adhere to SEO best practise and principles.
- Support the on going development of the CMS tool.
You will have:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in Marketing or business
- Proven skills in a similar role.
- Competent at managing content with various CMS tools and platforms. EPiServer skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail, proof reading and editing skills
- Skills with InDesign and/or Photoshop
- Ability to delivery multiple projects on-time, to budget and on brand.
- Creative flare, ideas lead and contribute ideas and value to meetings and plans
- Passionate about all things digital and the latest trends
- Basic HTML copywriting experience
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: Circa £26,000
This position has been filled