Digital Content Executive £28,000(Ref: TH760)
Skills: Digital Content, Publishing, Content Strategy, CMS, Google Analytics,
Digital Content Executive
Salary up to £28,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
We are looking for Digital Content Executive to work for a leading travel / leisure company in the East Grinstead area.
Key responsibilities include…
- Assist the Manager in governing the content platforms, including the CMS and Planner Tool, and implementing the strategy across all channels
- Maintain website to ensure it is all up-to-date, factually accurate and in line with the plan, campaigns, digital best practise, brand and editorial guidelines and the SEO strategy.
- Plan, research, create, proof-read, publish and measure performance.
- Create, optimise and manage web pages to support promotional and marketing activities.
- Provide and use qualitative and quantitative data to drive engagement and web conversions.
To be considered for this role you need…
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or English
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar digital content role
- Experience within digital publishing environment and of creating, editing and publishing content.
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic HTML copywriting experience
- Understanding of Google Analytics
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Salary up to £28,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled