Digital Content Executive(Ref: TH125)
Digital Content Executive
Salary £23,000 per annum
6 month fixed term contract
East Grinstead, West Sussex
You will be delivering engaging and innovative content to customers via the companies digital channels to improve the digital customer experience for members and visitors and support business goals through content marketing. Strong copywriting skills and a love of writing blogs are required for this job
Key responsibilities for this job include:
- Assist in governing the content platforms, including the CMS and Content Planner Tool, and implementing the content strategy across all channels.
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up-to-date, factually accurate and in line with the content plan, campaigns, digital best practices, brand and editorial guidelines and their SEO strategy.
- Plan, research, create, proof-read, publish and measure performance of content. Producing high-quality, compelling content that embraces the companies target markets and supports business goals
- Edit images using Photoshop/ Indesign
What you will need for this Digital Content Executive job:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or English, or similar area of study.
- Proven experience within digital publishing environment and of creating, editing and publishing content.
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience with EPiServer and other CMS platforms.
- Basic HTML copywriting experience.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Video editing experience would be a bonus.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies would be a bonus.
Based in East Grinstead the company offer excellent benefits and supportive fun work environment
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
This position has been filled