Digital Data Analyst(Ref: TH1072)
Skills: Data analysis, analytics,
Digital Data Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics, this is a crucial role managing & developing digital analytics across their client brands. We are looking for a digital analytics superstar who is keen to work within a flexible, progressive start-up that is creating real change in a number of industry sectors.
- Manage & enhance web behavioural insight (GA), define how the business creates additional value through the utilisation of digital assets & analytics. Draw out key insights & learning, report to clients through regular reporting & insight summaries
- Work with Head of Digital Analytics & Performance & Insight area to help deliver digital capabilities, infrastructure & monthly/quarterly/annual analytics roadmap.
- Contribute & shape digital analytics & data management, & development – in collection, manipulation & analysis of digital data for various business functions (e.g. CX, marketing & servicing).
- Create new data-driven approaches to generate business insights through digital analytics, information visualisation, addressing investigations & challenges, in a proactive manner. Define metrics & lead indicators that track business’s digital performance.
- Lead deployment of third-party digital tools; to optimise the user experience, work closely with UX & Optimisation lead. Includes tools to enable ongoing AB testing, onsite behavioural insights & re-targeting
What you will need:
- Over 5 year’s data analytics experience, working in a digital analyst role within a fast-paced and complex business setting - may include financial services, retail and/or travel industries.
- Excellent knowledge of digital/data analytics best practice & capabilities. Demonstrate success within prior roles working with complex digital data, in order to report or predict marketing activity or financial metrics for businesses.
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics. Managing & developing data analysis techniques and advanced Excel. Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, including funnel analysis, segmentation, ecommerce tracking, Tag Manager & DataStudio.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO best practice. High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display or social.
The company offer good benefits, supportive culture and work environment.
Location: Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This position has been filled