Digital Designer £22k – £25k(Ref: TH558)
Skills: Digital design, emails, landing pages, banners
Digital Web Designer
3 month contract (potential to go permanent)
£22,000 - £25,000 pro rata
We are working in partnership with a n exciting company in the leisure and tourism industry. They are looking for Web Designer to join their team to create and develop creative assets for their web pages, advertising, email marketing and social media channels.
The role includes:
- Working with the Digital Marketing team to produce strong commercial designs throughout the website, digital marketing and social channels.
- Maintain and implement campaign designs using the website cms.
- Creation of commercial landing pages with direction from the E-Commerce Manager and support from the Content Managers.
- Ensuring SEO best practice is incorporated into landing page designs.
- Work with the wider team to ensure best in class content is delivered in the best possible way by the website and the site remains on-brand as the key communication channel.
- Support the wider team with other ad-hoc design requirements and offline requirements
You will have:
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS3
- Skills of working with digital design agencies and developers
- Work to deadline and budget
- Proven skills in designing printed and digital formats
- A degree or equivalent in creative digital media
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 pro rata
This position has been filled