Digital Designer (mid-weight), £37,000(Ref: TH587)
Skills: digital design, Abode, web design, Banner ads, Emails
Digital Designer (mid-weight)
East Croydon / London
Up to £37,000
We are working in partnership with a well know brand in the retail sector. They are looking for a mid-weight digital designer to join their busy, vibrant ‘in-house’ creative team. This person will be working closely with the marketing, retail and digital teams, designing all digital formats including web pages, emails, banner ads and content for social media channels. They are looking for ideas led people, willing to contribute to meetings and briefings. They are just about to relocate to flashy new offices a stone’s throw from East Grinstead train station.
The job includes:
- Design and create web content for online design projects including the design and construction of web pages, email campaigns and display banners working across a range of channels including web and mobile, from initial brief to completion.
- Effectively manage all online design projects, showing an ability to effectively time manage and prioritise workload.
- Develop the customer experience across all digital platforms through exploring new programs and developments in the digital arena – benchmarking against best practice to implement platform & content improvements
- Actively engage with the business and products through store visits.
- Continually improve business working processes, looking for SMART ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies within the role.
You will have:
- A passion for all things web, up-to-date with the latest trends
- Knowledge of online typography and limitations of the web.
- A good understanding of usability, accessibility, user experience
- Able to apply best practices in user interface and interaction design, including image optimization
- Familiarity with Adobe Create Suite for graphic production
- Commercial experience of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Proven skills of working closely with internal or external customers to turn business ideas into innovative designs which meet the needs of the business and customer
- You should have a creative mind and although being able to work within brand guidelines you should also be able to demonstrate an innovative and creative mind
- A thrilling career, working on different brands, channels and markets
- A competitive compensations and benefits package
Location: East Croydon
Salary: up to £37,000
This position has been filled