Digital & eCommerce Executive, £25,000 – £30,000(Ref: TH936)
Skills: SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords
Digital / eCommerce Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 Brighton
Reporting into the Marketing Manager this Digital & eCommerce Marketing job will drive strategy, working with agency partners and in house teams.
Responsibilities for this Digital Exec job include:
- Organic SEO oversight and direction onsite.
- Manage cross site Google Analytics and actions based analysis.
- Manage with clear oversight a consistent Ad-words and Display
- Marketing strategy.
- Day to day management of several Ad-Words campaigns in-house.
- Manage affiliate network providers working on strategies and
- placement on various networks.
- Regularly update the website, working with designers and
- developers to build trend focused features and editorials, updating
- landing page content and making changes to navigation & information.
- Aid in global lead generation and nurturing.
- Manage digital 360 campaigns through-out the year.
- Manage marketing automation across key customer touch points
For this Digital Exec job, you will need:
- To have worked in a digital role in house or agency side with an eCommerce focus driving customer acquisition /customer conversion
- Have a great understanding of SEO, Ad-words and Google display networks
- Have delivered digital marketing strategy across platforms.
- A clear understanding of email marketing and automation strategies.
- Previous experience in online marketing automation technologies.
- Ability to analyse Google Analytics and other online tools to approach digital marketing in a systematic/programmatic way.
- Knowledge in multipoint acquisitions would be beneficial.
- Understanding of basic HTML and concepts of Web design would be useful.
Based in Brighton the company offers good benefits and the opportunity to work with a talented and fun team.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000