Digital Marketing / eCommerce Coordinator – £30,000(Ref: TH936)
Skills: Paid Social, Paid Search, Google Analytics, ecommerce
Digital Marketing / eCommerce Coordinator
Brighton, East Sussex
£25,000 - £30,000 plus company bonus
Working in a fast paced eCommerce setting, this Digtal Coordinator role will work with agencies partners and drive Paid Social, Paid Search as well as deliver key strategy for B2C digital marketing and sales across channels including mobile and desktop.
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing /eCommerce Coordinator job include:
- Organic SEO oversight and direction onsite.
- Manage cross site Google Analytics and actions based analysis.
- Manage with clear oversight a consistent Ad-words and Display
- Marketing strategy.
- Day to day management of several Ad-Words campaigns in-house.
- Manage affiliate network providers working on strategies and
- placement on various networks.
- Regularly update the website, working with designers and
- developers to build trend focused features and editorials, updating
- landing page content and making changes to navigation & information.
- Aid in global lead generation and nurturing.
- Manage digital 360 campaigns through-out the year.
- Manage marketing automation across key customer touch points
For this Digital Marketing/ eCommerce Coordinator job, you will need:
- To have worked in a digital role in house or agency side with an eCommerce focus driving customer acquisition /customer conversion
- Have a great understanding of Paid Social, SEO, Ad-words and Google display networks
- Have delivered digital marketing strategy across platforms.
- A clear understanding of email marketing and automation strategies..
- Ability to analyse Google Analytics and other online tools to approach digital marketing in a systematic/programmatic way.
- Knowledge in multipoint acquisitions would be beneficial.
- Understanding of basic HTML and concepts of Web design would be useful.
Based in Brighton the company offers good benefits and the opportunity to work with a talented and fun team.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus company bonus
This position has been filled