Digital Graphic Designer(Ref: TH1154)
Skills: Digital Design, Graphic Design, web design
Digital Graphic Designer (in-house)
Hastings (occasional WFH)
£25,000 - £30,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a global leader in online sales of a specialist consumer sports equipment. Established for almost 2 decades, their global reach is ever increasing, and they also have 3 locations in Europe and the US. Working with the markets leading brands they are now in an exciting phase of growth and the next chapter for the business.
They a looking for a passionate and skilled Digital Designer to join the growing marketing team and creating first class digital assets which includes, website banners, digital adverts, social campaigns, email campaigns etc
Responsibilities for this Digital Graphic Designer job include:
- Creating compelling imagery for on-site promotions and content pages
- Develop the Brand Guidelines and ensure all creative is in the correct
- Creating adverts/social media posts, as well as assets for the website and email marketing campaigns
- Supporting other team members by supplying requested artwork
For this Digital Graphic Designer job you should have:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Understands Ecommerce messaging and have experience working with ecommerce companies
- Understands Social Media platform requirements (Predominantly Instagram & Facebook)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Predominately Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Able to work to design guidelines to complement the brand voice.
- You have a strong willingness and optimistic attitude to grow with this role.
- Ability to work as part of a team, delivering time sensitive work to deadline.
- Staff discounts
- 20 days holiday
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000