Digital Magazine Executive £29,000(Ref: TH805)
Digital Magazine Executive
12 month fixed term contract
Salary up to £29,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
This position will assist the Editor in the scheduled and efficient production of the digital magazine, and with the provision of editorial content for multi-channel use to promote products, services and campaigns.
- Work closely with Magazine and Marketing teams to edit and publish an engaging and inspiring digital version of magazine
- Working closely with the Magazine team and Commercial team, be responsible for publishing the digital magazine to schedule and budget using the chosen software, with enhanced content and advertising in place, and consider how processes for doing so can be continually improved.
- Source and generate other inspiring and engaging content for the digital magazine and multi-channel use, including video.
- Ensure content you are responsible for meets brand, content, editorial and corporate identity guidelines, and ensure that high/ consistent standards of design and production are reflected.
- Assist with editing, sub-editing, proof reading, sign off and publishing (including obtaining approval and compliance) of the print magazine as necessary.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working on a digital magazine publication
- Educated to A level (professional qualifications an advantage)
- Experience of journalism and publishing, and of creating, editing and publishing content.
- Experience of digital publication software
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of CMS’s
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: up to £29,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled