Digital Manager (Acquisitions) £35,000(Ref: TH763)
Skills: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, UX, analysis,
Digital Manager ( Acquisitions)
£32,000 - £35000.
Worthing, West Sussex
We are looking for 3 years proven experience in driving PPC, Affiliates, Paid Media, Digital campaigns with some agency management skills.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Create, implement and optimise all group acquisition strategies to deliver the agreed business budgets
- Own, Manage and maintain acquisition budget
- Create and Implementation of all inbound acquisition channels
- Manage, review and optimize media agency performance
- Own the customer’s onsite/App journey to constantly improve site’s performance
- Write monthly board report and where appropriate maintain previously maintained reports
- Work on above the line, direct response campaign
What you will need:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Proven hands on experience of PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Display
- Proven agency management experience
- Proven experience of site design, UX, analytics,
- Online retail experience, proven experience of leading a similar digital acquisition focused role
- Proven experience of managing a small team.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Based near Worthing the company offers the chance to really develop your career and be involved in exciting and cutting edge projects.
Reporting into the eCommerce Director the Digital Manager – Acquisitions, is responsible for the acquisition of traffic to companies’ websites through PPC, affiliates, display, mobile etc. The role will analyse and optimize the response. There is also an UX piece. Controlling the traffic on the website, assisting with design of landing pages and discussing the changes in traffic. There will also be the opportunity to get involved in an above the line campaign. The role works across 3 major websites. And manages a team of 1.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled