Digital Manager salary up to £60,000(Ref: TH611)
Skills: digital channels, tracking online conversion, campaign management, website optimisation,
Salary £55,000 - £60,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
This role is responsible for the tactical implementation of customer marketing activity across all digital channels. Responsible for the development and management of the digital channels content, look and feel, analytics and performance including but not limited to desktop, tablet, mobile and Apps. Responsible for integration of digital campaigns, associated SEM and full analytics.
My client is seeking an individual with strong experience in website optimisation techniques as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills, educated to degree level ideally with a recognised digital qualification.
- Responsible for the management of all digital activities around website development, maintenance and optimisation, CMS updates, campaign management, analytics and reporting, together with social media marketing and advertising integration.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure SEM best practice at all times through website optimisation and that their product marketing is optimised and formatted for web/mobile/SEO
- Making the digital experience simple for members and prospective members, exploring what matters to members and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- Producing, tracking and analysing KPIs to increase online conversion rate and associated online marketing campaign performance ROI
- Provide expert leadership and direct support for internal departments and external partners that require specialist knowledge of digital technologies and how they can applied across business areas.
- Managing relationships with leading-edge digital agencies maximising value and ensuring projects are delivered on time and agreed budget.
Based on East Grinstead the company offers excellent benefits and the chance to work with a dynamic and talented marketing team.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
This position has been filled