Digital Marketing Executive, £20k-£23k(Ref: TH639)
Digital Marketing Executive - Exclusive to Talent Hub! You won't see this job anywhere else!!
£20,000 - £23,000 (potential to pay up to £25,00 for the right skill-set)
We are working in partnership with a well-known brand and organisation in the South East. This position is in the company’s head office in Worthing and their expanding marketing team is now looking for an entry level, Junior Marketing Executive to join the digital team. This role will be integral to driving traffic and leads, as well as driving brand awareness and ensuring digital is at the forefront in their competitive market.
If you are passionate about all things digital, keep ahead of the latest trends, are ambitious and want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, then this is the job for you!
The role includes:
- Delivering the tactical campaigns and output from the digital strategy and plans.
- Develop, deliver and monitor all digital channels, including websites, Social Media, SEM, SEO, PPC, emails and mobile marketing.
- Manage our brand reputation using monitoring software/tools – Google+, Trustpilot, Review Centre, Reputation.com.
- Deliver digital analysis and reports to the team that enable us to identify areas for improvement using various software and tools
- Manage digital requests made from other departments/offices
- Monitoring our website email account for new requests
- Support Senior executives with;
- Developing and managing our social media presence.
- Developing digital campaigns; briefs, designs, campaign/website builds, analysis
- Optimising and enriching content for SEO. Liasing with PR/Comms team to develop engaging content.
- Building a clear picture of our digital customer journey and opportunities (UX/CRO).
- Auditing competitors and providing regular competitive analysis from the market.
You will have:
- 1 – 2 years’ proven skills in a similar position or a marketing degree
- A hard-working and committed approach
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- A Good communicator with good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Proven success in the use of social media platforms for business use – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- eMail Marketing knowledge
- Skills in the following would be advantageous:
- Photoshop / Illustrator (a design software)
- HTML(5) / CSS knowledge
- SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, a Content Management System
- UX/CRO optimisation
Location: Worthing, Sussex
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
This position has been filled