Digital Marketing Executive(Ref: TH966)
Skills: PPC, SEO, Content, Email, affiliates, UX
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub is recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive job, with a focus on affiliate marketing for our Award-Winning Brighton client. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with an integrated background with an interest in affiliate marketing.
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Executive job include:
- Effectively marketing a growing range of offers that will appeal to our users
- Managing campaigns to promote affiliate content and maximise revenue.
- Understanding market trends and demand and applying them to develop the performance of our affiliate programme.
- Identifying, securing, testing and managing new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Developing new affiliate content, including discussions, threads, guides and recommendations pages.
- Community affiliate management, working with influencers in the community to drive usage.
- Identifying ways of improving conversion and increasing scale on exisiting activity
- Continually tracking and analysing all affiliate marketing activity and delivering regular performance and insight reporting to key stakeholders
For this Digital Marketing Executive job, you will need:
- A solid track record of planning and delivering effective digital marketing campaigns
- Working across all digital channels including content marketing, social marketing, display and native advertising, and email
- PPC, social, SEO & UX strategies
- Writing effective online content for a range of channels
- Using systems including CMS, tracking
- Working with data (Excel and Google analytics experience is essential)
- Affiliate marketing experience is highly desirable not essential
Based in central Brighton the company offers excellent benefits 25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, bonus, pet friendly office, Cycle to work scheme, Friday afternoon drinkies and social events.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary £25,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled