Digital Marketing Executive £26,000(Ref: TH592)
Skills: email marketing, social media campaigns, website updates, content, CMS,
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary £24,000 - £26,000
This is a new role working as part of a long-standing marketing team. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for Social Media, Website updates, Email Marketing and driving forward integrated campaigns to build brand and product awareness.
- Social media management to establish and grow their presence with target markets, increase leads and brand profile
- Writing copy and proof reading content for their industry magazines, press releases, brochures and online content.
- Use available analytical tools to analyse website visitor behaviour, make recommendations and execute changes to the websites in order to improve outcomes.
- Maintaining multiple websites using CMS systems - mainly WordPress.
- SEO planning and implementation to ensure our websites are easy to find by the appropriate audiences
- Creating marketing emails and sending mailshots through email marketing software to generate core brand awareness and create sales leads.
- Developing and executing a more sophisticated email marketing strategy to take full advantage of email opens, click through and other interactions
- Tracking campaign activity (both online and offline) and creating reports
- Take an annual review of all competitors including product development, pricing and marketing strategies
- Assist the business in the organisation of events such as forums, exhibitions.
What you will need:
- Marketing, business communications degree or CIM qualified and/or relevant demonstrable experience.
- At least 2 to 3 year’s relevant marketing work experience, ideally within the B2B space
- Proven marketing flair and the ability to manage the full marketing mix.
- Experience of using offline and online channels to engage with different audiences.
- Excellent communications skills, including copywriting and proof reading ability.
- Ability to work across an organisation, with internal and external stakeholders.
Based in East Grinstead the company offers a dynamic and supportive work environment.
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
This position has been filled