Digital Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1002)
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
Newhaven, West Sussex
This broad Digital Marketing Executive job will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing projects such as new product launches, website updates, trade shows, events, PR and on- and offline marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write engaging press releases and feature articles for trade magazines.
- Manage and consistently update the company website and SEO.
- Build and grow company social media profiles as well as engage and interact on social media platforms.
- Monitor, maintain and improve targets related to social media and online marketing.
- Coordinate and monitor E-mail campaigns.
- Plan and create presentations, reports, email newsletters and other marketing and promotional material.
- Support the marketing team in planning and running events and exhibitions.
- Generating and implementing activities being undertaken by external agencies and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time in full.
- Provide creative input into all areas of advertising, digital marketing, product management, communications, exhibitions and events.
- Support the Marketing Manager with new product development research and competitive analysis as well as marketing projects
For this Digital Marketing Executive job you will need:
- Marketing Degree/ CIM or equivalent qualification
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B sector
- Content writing skills
- Knowledge of SEO, UX, CMS and social media
- Competent in using Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to work as part of a team and take ownership for own projects
- Some experience of working to budget and managing agencies
Based in West Sussex, the company offer good benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a talented team of marketers.
Location: Newhaven, West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled