Digital Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1068)
Skills: Paid media, paid social, paid search
Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
An innovative and marketing leading (in the top 5 in the UK, their sector) company in Brighton are expanding. They are looking to expand their digital marketing activity, attracting new audiences and increasing brand awareness. A key focus of this job is acquisition through Paid Media, on Search and Social platforms. They are dynamic and growing company, with a collaborative culture and this is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own and make a positive impact on the business.
The Responsibilities of this job include:
- Plan, manage and implement the marketing strategy to achieve the business plans.
- Manage and delivery the Paid Search campaigns, through Google Adwords and other software. Moderate and adjust the campaigns to achieve best ROI on CTR.
- Manage and deliver the Paid Social campaign on Facebook for B2C audiences and LinkedIn for B2C audiences. Create content, engage with audiences, moderate and amend campaigns to achieve KPI’s.
- Lead on creating targeted email campaigns as part of the overall marketing programme.
- Produce, design and update marketing materials, web content, social media platforms, brochures, PR and other marketing materials and campagns.
- Organise and manage events, exhibitions, training days and seminars.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and provide analytical reports to stakeholders. Especially with Google Analytics and Paid media toolkits.
For this job, you will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role, managing multiple digital campaigns, especially in paid media
- Educated to degree level or CIM qualification in either marketing or business.
- A high level of familiarity and competence in using Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. Ideally Google Adwords Qualified.
- Proven skills in managing multiple campaigns consecutively on three or four main social media platforms to promote a brand.
- A high degree of competence in the writing of engaging and commercially effective social media posts
- Comfortable with running email marketing campaigns across multiple customer groups
- The capability to contribute to the development of higher-level business and marketing strategy whilst at the same time happy to perform the “hands-on” tasks that the marketing role requires. Working autonomously and on your own merit.
- Contemporary working environment
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000