Digital Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1137)
Skills: Digital Marketing, SEO PPC, Paid Search, Social Media, SEM. Emails, CRM
Digital Marketing Executive
Near Haywards Heath (car required due to office location)
Talent Hub is working with a market leading global company in the luxury travel sector. Their marketing team is expanding and with a key focus on digital. They require a skilled Digital Marketing Executive to deliver multiple campaigns on various platforms, including the website, social media, emails, paid search and SEO.
Working with the other international offices, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team with world class products, utilise and develop your skills on a global basis.
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Executive job include:
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager to manage and deliver digital marketing output, in-line with the company’s brand and objectives.
- Maintain the website, ensuring content is up to date, accurate and on brand.
- Create engaging new content for the various platforms, including web, social, emails etc.
- Create, deliver and manage content across all social media platforms, ensuring engagement, increasing number of followers / communities and reporting on activity.
- Deliver and manage successful paid campaigns for social media platforms, as well as PPC through Google Adwords.
- Be responsible for SEO, ensuring all content is tagged, tracked and optimised.
- CRM – create and deliver email campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences, as well as internal comms. Copywrite content, work with the designer for assets, distribute and track, analyse and report on the email success.
For this job you must have:
- Worked as a Digital Marketing Executive (in-house or agency side) for at least 2 years, ideally for either the luxury or travel sectors.
- Be educated to degree level in marketing, business or another relevant equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in achieving growth or lead generation through campaign activity.
- Proven skills in using Google Adwords and Google Analytics are essential
- Successfully managed social media communities on platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Increasing growth and engagement with organic and paid for campaigns
- Be analytical, tracking, reporting and making recommendations on campaign activity
- A thorough understanding of SEO best practise and principles.
- A passion for digital marketing, keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Excellent grasp of written English with previous experience writing/editing copy for website and social media
- Working in a collaborative environment and lovely offices.
- Pension and private healthcare
Location: Near Haywards Heath, Mid Sussex
This position has been filled