Digital Marketing Executive (Email) salary up to £32,000(Ref: TH950)
Digital Marketing Executive (Email)
Salary up to £32,000
Brighton, East Sussex
The Email Marketing Exec job works as part of the marketing team to develop and deliver a range of marketing activities. With a focus on the email channel including designing, coding, broadcast of all marketing and member email communications.
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Executive job include:
- Strategic planning, design, deployment and performance reporting of all email campaigns for B2B / B2C
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carrying out segmentation of the CMS database and implementing remarketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, subject lines, call-to-action, dynamic design, personalization and alt-text.
- Relationship management and performance management of external email service provider
- Designing email campaigns according to company brand guidelines.
- Using HTML/CSS markup language to create robust emails for correct rendering across all email clients, both desktop and mobile
- Ongoing analysis of current and past email marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Data/Insight Manager to develop coherent CRM/segmentation strategy for the channel
For this Digital Marketing Executive job, you will need:
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Wide range of marketing knowledge and experience that covers the full marketing mix including segmentation/targeting utilising a CMS system
- Experience in designing (HTML), managing and deploying large scale, segmented email campaigns through third-party email providers
- Experience in planning and managing marketing campaigns both online and offline and managing a marketing budget to a strict spend mandate
- Experience with running MVT through email channel and analysing and reporting results to inform future tests
- Some experience in using MS Office including Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Highly numerate and analytical, must have the ability to interpret data and statistics and build recommendations for future improvements.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £32,00o plus benefits
This position has been filled