Digital Marketing Executive salary up to £30,000(Ref: TH914)
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub are working in partnership with a well respected financial services company in Brighton area. The Digital Marketing Executive job will drive growth through integrated digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Exec job includes the following responsibilities:
- To support the Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the marketing strategy.
- Assist with all areas of the marketing mix to drive traffic to the websites and convert visitors to customers.
- Project manage an inbound marketing programme - which includes content generation, channel testing and marketing automation – to ensure timely delivery of high quality content and optimise performance using analytics.
- Ensure the timely delivery, optimisation and measurement of regular emails to core audience groups (prospects, introducers and clients) to support acquisition and retention objectives.
- Assist with implementing and monitoring social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) as both a solus and integrated channel
- Use SEO best practise to ensure all content is optimised for organic search.
- Help to manage a search marketing strategy which incorporates both organic and paid.
- Lead on the development, delivery and measurement of marketing campaigns through online channels.
- Assist with website development, liaising with third party agencies on strategy, user experience and conversion rate optimisation to drive high quality enquiries via the website.
- Use analytical tools to measure and report on KPIs, including traffic, lead generation and sales conversion and to identify opportunities.
For this Digital Marketing Exec job you will need:
- Marketing Degree, IDM or CIM qualification.
- 2 years plus digital marketing experience
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a proven ability to track interpret and report on insight and campaign data
- Proven knowledge of campaign management principles from planning through to reporting.
- You will also have experience of managing agencies/suppliers
- B2B marketing experience in financial or professional services (would be preferable).
Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and flexible benefits, bonus.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £30,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled