Digital Marketing Manager(Ref: TH1040)
Skills: Digital Marketing, ecommerce, SEO, eCRM
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary up to £60,000 plus benefits
East Grinstead, West Sussex
We are working with a company who champion the great outdoors and leisure. Working into the Head of Marketing and managing a digital team of 7, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for improving and delivering digital acquisition and retention strategies. This will be across their product and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the management and execution of all digital marketing activities including website development, future enhancements, maintenance and optimisation, marketing content creation, search engine optimisation, A/B and Multivariate testing, conversion rate optimisation.
- Work with the Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager and Senior Brand & Campaign Manager to develop and execute the brand & marketing strategy for the organisation to deliver the overarching business strategy.
- Accountable for the management and delivery of acquisition and retention focused marketing content across the their websites
- Responsible for leading the conversation when it comes to digital marketing.
- Accountable for identifying new opportunities in the digital space and making recommendations to enhance commercial performance and customer experience. Act as the digital champion.
- Supporting product acquisition and product retention marketing communication plans to deliver their product & services objectives and targets.
- Managing relationships with leading-edge digital agencies maximising value and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
What you will need:
- Experience in the management of high traffic ecommerce website and driving growth
- Excellent understanding of latest principles of SEO and how to maintain and grow session via this core channel.
- Excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour
- Experience in delivering website upgrade and maintenance projects
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and
- Experience of A/B testing and CRO to deliver improved campaign and business
- Experience working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage
- A confident communicator who can work collaboratively across departments and teams, and at ease presenting to senior stakeholders
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
This position has been filled