Digital Marketing Manager – Online Retail(Ref: TH1155)
Skills: Digital Marketing, paid search, paid Social, SEO, ecommerce
Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial Digital Marketing Manager with an online retail customer acquisition background. This is a new role within this global eCommerce business, developing the customer acquisition strategy.
- Developing the Customer Acquisition strategy, creating the plan and delivering on the KPIs set by the Ecommerce Director
- SEO performance
- Strategy and planning of Paid Search and Paid Social. Managing the agency, ensuring the ROI and key performance targets are reached
- Managing multiple global markets and ensuring agreed CPA
- Devise and maintain a clear reporting structure for customer acquisition
- Manage and improve customer metrics through optimising marketing channels, including Google, YouTube, Instagram
- Analysing, reporting and recommending improvements on all digital marketing campaign activity
What you will need:
- Previously worked in for an ecommerce business, B2C, ideally with a global reach and customer base.
- Excellent skills and understanding of Paid search, Paid Social, SEO driving new customer acquisition
- Successfully managed large budgets and reduced CPA
- In-house background with excellent agency management experience
- Be analytical, data driven, commercial astute and passionate about all things digital.
The company offer good benefits, 'out doors' vibe and a creative work environment.
Location: East Sussex
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000