Digital Marketing Manager – Travel circa £44,000(Ref: TH835)
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary circa £40,000 - £44,000 plus company bonus
Worthing, West Sussex
The Digital Marketing Manager role will manage and develop all aspects of digital, social and content marketing within the context of an overall marketing plan for individual products and the company as a whole.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- The preparation of measurable digital plans for overall brand, individual products and other objectives as agreed with Head of Marketing & PR and Managing Director; these will comprise specific activities, budgets and KPIs
- To ensure appropriate levels of staffing and agency support for full implementation of agreed plans for the overall brand and individual products, plus travel trade and stakeholder communications
- To ensure that each plan has specific targets for enquiry generation and booking conversion against volume and cost metrics
- To oversee the management of customer and agent eDatabases; ensuring their integrity and capability to support planned eMarketing campaigns
- To manage all relevant external agencies against agreed budgets
- To liaise with all members of the marketing team and key players within the company
- To ensure consistency of the brand across on-line and off-line activities
- Management of the digital team and close liaison with non-digital marketing team
What you will need:
- Marketing degree, CIM diploma, CAM diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience of working in a Digital / Marketing Manager position with line management experience or be a ready to take the next step.
- Proven experience of budget and agency management
- Experience in the travel or leisure sector would be beneficial but not essential
- B2C is essential as well as some B2B or understanding of the space.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: Salary circa £40,000 - £45,000 plus company bonus
This position has been filled