Digital Marketing Manager(Ref: TH680)
Skills: PPC, Google Adwords, Digital Strategy, People management, Agency Management, B2C
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary up to £40,000 plus £5K bonus
Worthing, West Sussex
Working closely with the Head of Digital, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising, implementing and reporting on the success of the digital strategy. Working within the B2C sector this is an exciting opportunity to develop this new role.
- Generate quality leads for the business to help achieve the business’ ambitious growth targets
- Managing and developing a Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop and manage PPC channels, specifically; AdWords, Facebook, and Bing. Use expertise to deliver localised specific and national campaigns
- Create, manage and optimise eCRM communications.
- Work closely with SEO Manager to deliver localised specific and national strategies
- Develop new digital opportunities and manage existing processes
- Benchmark and set new KPI targets – measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Reporting results to internal stakeholders.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal and external agency teams to develop new cutting edge digital campaigns
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Manage and oversee developments of digital channels
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact
What you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience within a digital marketing role.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and maintaining PPC campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Good project management skills, being able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercially aware – knowledge of budgets/KPIs/targets
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ambitious, driven individual
Based in Worthing West Sussex, with parking on site, the company have a supportive and fun work environment.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Salary up to £40,000 plus £5K bonus
This position has been filled