Digital Marketing Manager, £45,000(Ref: TH 738)
Digital Marketing Manager
Deadline 4th February
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager. Based in Gatwick, they work in the travel sectors and are looking for someone with skills in online promotion, ecommerce and partnerships. Managing all digital marketing platforms, including websites, emails, affiliates and SEM.
The role includes:
- Manage, deliver and evaluate digital marketing campaigns, including ecommerce to drive customer acquisition.
- Manage specific parts of the business sectors, their costs and KPI’s ensuring targets are met and excelled
- Develop and deliver the PPC and SEO campaign activity through both in-house and 3rd party activities
- Manage the affiliate programmes
- Monitor, evaluate and report on all digital marketing activity, using various analytics tools
- Manage the Apps and continued uptake and smooth running of their content
- Ensure all digital marketing is integrated with other marketing campaigns and supports the ATL activities of the business
You will have:
- Previously worked in a similar role, at management level.
- Be educated to Degree level in either technology, marketing or business.
- Be skilled in managing large PPC budgets and campaigns, as well as SEO campaign through 3rd party agencies and in-house resources.
- Proven skills in managing successful affiliate campaigns
- Highly skilled in Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Analytical and results driven
- Be passionate about all things Digital and latest trends
- Be commercially driven and have proven success in previous ecommerce and digital positions.
This company offer a huge range of staff benefits. Further details of the company, position and benefits can be discussed with relevant applicants. Dealine approaching, so send in your CV now!
Location: Gatwick, Sussex
Salary: £45,000 plus excellent bonus and flex working hours.
This position has been filled