Digital Marketing Specialist £35,000(Ref: TH885)
Digital Marketing Specialist
Crawley / Gatwick
Talent Hub is working exclusively with a global giant in the tech industry. Their marketing team is now expanding and looking for a skilled Digital Marketing specialist, to create and delivery integrated multi channel Digital marketing campaigns. This role is in their UK head office based in Crawley / Gatwick.
This role will be instrumental in contributing to the delivery of the digital strategy, through a wide variety of marketing programmes and initiatives.
Including the design, development and management of digital marketing campaigns, content, digital marketing, web, video, social and other digital marketing channels in accordance with brand guidelines.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Campaigns & digital marketing – design and deliver market leading digital marketing campaigns
- Content and copy – design of creative assets and copywriting for digital channels
- Video – create content for video and animations
- Web – creating digital content for the website and landing pages and ensuring consistency of content across all EMEA websites
- SEO – optimize the websites in line with key word research, content updates, integrating SEO with Social Media
- Analytics – use of google analytics and excel
- Social Media – create content for social media channels, moderate and engage with communities
- Support the development of the digital marketing strategy
For this job, you must have the following skills:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or similar field.
- Proven skills in Designer with Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing automation, Digital Marketing campaigns and email marketing
- HTML/CSS skills preferable
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Use of CRM desirable
- Analytical thinker with strong Excel skills and a data drive approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects – able to prioritise
- Strong organisational skills
- Can work independently but also as part of a team
- Previous skills in a B2B market required.
Location: Crawley / Gatwick, Sussex
This position has been filled