Paid Media Buyer (social media)(Ref: TH1125)
Skills: paid search, paid media, paid social
Paid Media Buyer (Social Media)
Horsham, Sussex (WFH during lockdown)
Salary - £40,000 - £54,000
Talent Hub is working with a global organisation, market leaders in their sector. With Digital being a huge growth opportunity, they are now looking to bring in-house paid media, to develop and grow this area. This job will involve working with European brand managers, on a variety of FMCG products and brands.
The majority of the media buying will be on social media platforms, including YouTube, Spotify and TikTok. Although, there is also a vast focus on programmatic advertising. Experience of managing £m+ budgets and working across multiple brands is essential for this role.
Responsibilities for this Paid Media Buyer job include:
- Develop the strategy for integrated media across all brands withing the global organisation
- Execute the implementation of digital paid medic campaigns, across all social media channels and programmatic.
- Support and implement local campaigns for regional markets
- Work with brand managers from each country and marketing teams to deliver world class campaigns.
- Measure, analyse and optimise programmatic campaigns
- Support marketing teams with affiliate management tools, search marketing, paid social and many more.
For this Digital Media buyer job, you must have:
- Worked as a digital media buyer for at least 5 years, ideally from agency background
- Have proven skills in managing multi-million-pound budgets for multiple brands.
- At least 2 years Programmatic experience, qualified ideally
- Proven skills in buying and implementing paid for campaigns on the main social media platforms, at least 3 years.
- Educated to Degree level in business or marketing
- In depth knowledge and experience of latest digital marketing and social media techniques
- Hands on experience with DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Google Adwords (qualified is required)
- Knowledge of using digital media monitoring tools, including Social Bakers, Facebook Insights.
- Previously worked for a global FMCG brand advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge company with multiple well known household brands. The office environment is casual although hardworking, with a passionate team excited about this new focus for the business.
Location: Horsham, Sussex
Salary: £40,000 - £54,000
This position has been filled