Digital Producer(Ref: TH1033)
Salary £45,000 - £50,000
Talent Hub are working with a dynamic live events agency who deliver pioneering solutions for global brands, due to continued success we have been appointed to recruit a Digital Producer.
You will be a key member of the team developing, producing and delivering successful digital content and campaign across channels. You will be client facing, whist working with developers, video and content specialists as well as Account Directors. Excellent experience across project management, strategic planning and decision making, plus relationship management is vital.
Key experience needed:
- Demonstrable experience through the entire lifecycle of digital development from information architecture to prototyping, internal testing, user testing and bug-fixing
- Knowledge of working within a commercial agency or inhouse environment and an understanding of delivering projects that are commercially viable
- Ability to lead cross functional teams (including creative and technology) by setting project objectives and managing them
- Ability to interact with clients at a variety of levels and across functions to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Effective planning to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality content
The company are 30 mins from Brighton, with free parking onsite and 5 mins walk from their local train station. Regular social events. Opportunity to work on global brands, with international travel.
Location: East Sussex