Digital Production Exec, 6mth Contract £32,000(Ref: TH722)
Digital Production Executive
6 month Contract (potential to be extended or become permanent)
£32,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Our client has a large marketing team and following company growth and internal promotions, they are now looking for a Digital Production Exec, to join their busy digital marketing team.
This role will focus mainly on the delivery of digital campaigns, through the website, eCRM, project support, web development and data analysis.
The role includes:
- Make site updates using the CMS (content management system) or co-ordinated through the IT Development Team, ensuring all updates are prioritised effectively, delivered to agreed timescales and communicated appropriately.
- Work with the Digital Production Manager and campaign teams to create and deliver digital campaigns to achieve agreed sales, cost per sale and other KPI targets.
- Ensure all content changes made on the web are in line with current SEO and usability best practice.
- Work with the team to deliver an ongoing programme of conversion optimisation across all aspects of the website, particularly relating to online sales.
- Ensure regular UX testing is undertaken and a programme of UX improvements is in place based on user feedback.
- Support e-commerce activity (e.g. paid search and affiliate activity) through site updates and campaign support.
You will have:
- At least 2 years prove skills of working in a production environment
- Sound understanding of digital marketing and production tools/ techniques.
- Skills in working on several CMS’.
- Strong prioritisation skills.
- Project management and organisation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail – checking copy, testing, functionality, ensuring a quality delivery.
- Self-motivated and proactive – looking forward and taking early corrective actions, when required.
Salary: £32000 - £35,000 Pro Rata
This position has been filled