Digital & Social Media Executive(Ref: TH1045)
Skills: Social media, e-commerce, digital marketing, email marketing
Digital & Social media Executive
£23,000 - £25,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a growing brand in the fashion and accessories industry. Their busy marketing team is looking for a Digital & Social Media Executive to deliver social media campaigns, content and assets for the website. Work with the PR and external agencies, including bloggers and influences. Write copy for all digital channels and upload products to the ecommerce website.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the fastest growing part of the business and on Social media accounts with celebrity backers and tens of thousands of followers.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this job includes:
- Social media management – scheduling posts across Instagram, Facebook & Twitter, as well as growing our community through new social channels.
- Engaging with followers, monitoring posts and feedback to drive social engagement with potential customers on all social channels.
- Website content management – products, pricing, assets, images, categories, coding and sales etc
- Content creation & management – managing our content agencies and contributors to ensure they are producing high quality content that is on brand. Also, always mindful to source new content contributors.
- Influencer outreach – manage the brand influencer ambassadors, ensure they are receiving regular product, as well as monitor their social content. Reach out to new influencers and bloggers.
- Blog management – producing regular blog posts for the website to help improve our SEO ranking.
- Reporting – report back on social channel performance and online activity
- PR – liaise with our PR agency to ensure samples are sent to them on time
For this job will have:
- Previously worked on an ecommerce platform, ideally Shopify.
- Managed various Social Media accounts for consumer brands
- Have skills in briefing external agencies, managing contributors and working into senior management
- Have a passion a for fashion and accessories
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Good working knowledge of latest SM trends, bloggers and influencers
This job comes with a host of benefits, including staff discount on products.
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
This position has been filled