Digital Strategist / Account Director(Ref: TH993)
Skills: Inbound marketing, Paid Search, HubSpot, Client services, Digital Marketing
Digital Strategist /Account Director
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an innovative Digital Marketing Agency, with an enviable client list of global corporates in the B2B sector. They are now looking for a confident client facing digital marketer who can create and develop strategies and plans for inbound marketing, enabling Lead generation, creative and engaging campaigns.
The Strategist role and responsibilities include:
- Being the trusted, go to person for clients. Building strong client relationships and advising on digital marketing best practise.
- Creating digital marketing strategies which also detail the plan, objective, KPI’s, forecasted targets and timings.
- Be analytical, reporting orientated and data driven.
- Utilise marketing automation software, especially Hubspot
- Create plans for Paid Search campaigns on multiple platforms, including PPC, Google Adwords, Social Media advertising
- Delegate project deliverables to the wider internal team, giving through briefing on objectives, content, targets, budgets and deadlines.
For this role you will need:
- At least 3 years Digital marketing experience in a B2B sector at management level.
- Ideally from a marketing agency, but they will also consider in-house digital marketeers.
- Proven skills in all forms of Paid Search
- Have a solid understanding and used marketing automation software, ideally Hubspot.
- An in-depth understanding of how your recommendations can impact an account, and be able to forecast that impact
- Previously managed and delivered successful digital marketing campaigns in a B2B sector
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of lead generation campaigns
- Strong timekeeping and communications skills
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent in Marketing or digital
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Subsidised Gym membership
- And many more…
Location: Horsham, Sussex
Salary: Circa £40,000