Digtal Content Executive, £25,000 – £28,000(Ref: TH879)
Digital Content Executive
Crawley / East Grinstead
£25,000 - £27,000
Talent Hub is looking for a skilled Digital Content Executive to join a large marketing team, in an organisation that are leaders in their field. They require someone with exceptional skills in creating and delivering engaging and Innovative marketing content, to encourage and support the increase of UGC for their customer on the website and other digital channels.
The responsibilities for this Digital Content jobs include:
- Assist the Digital Manager and Content team in leading the content platforms and implementing the content strategy across all channels.
- Maintain website content to ensure it is up-to-date, factually accurate and in line with the content plan, campaigns, digital best practice, brand and editorial guidelines and their overarching UGC and SEO strategy.
- Manage creation and curation of content that engages its audiences and delivers business KPIs.
- Plan, research, create, and publish high quality and accurate marketing content that embraces their target markets and supports business goals.
- Work with the Marketing team to identify opportunities to effectively and efficiently repurpose digital content and UGC
- Be an ambassador for content marketing and champion content to the wider business.
The skills required for this Digital Content Executive are:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or English, or similar area of study.
- Prove skills from within digital publishing environment and of creating, editing and publishing content.
- Experience working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage
- Proven skills of InDesign and Photoshop.
- Confidently communicate across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Passionate about content marketing and digital best practise, trends and developments.
- Basic HTML copywriting experience.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
Benefits for this company include: Childcare vouchers, healthcare, pension, discounts in store and many more.
Location: Crawley / East Grinstead
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
This position has been filled