Direct Marketing Executive £35,000(Ref: TH682)
Skills: Direct marketing, campaigns, people management,
Direct Marketing Executive
Horsham, West Sussex
Our client is looking for a driven, motivated Senior Marketing Executive to join their marketing team – to focus mainly on attracting new customers and ensuring their longevity as customers, through campaign activity, reporting tracking, as well as also managing a Marketing Executive.
This is a varied role, in a fast paced team. Working with the Marketing Manager, this is a rewarding role with an ethical brand, working on exciting marketing, digital and DM campaigns
The role includes:
- Manage and deliver fully integrated campaigns (online and offline) to attract new life long customers, inline with the marketing plans
- Manage 2 Marketing Executive and External Agency delivery, output and effectiveness.
- Ensure campaign success and that KPI’s are met
- Proof read all copy and ensure internal sign-off procedure is adhered too.
- Monitor and manage campaign costa and that they are inline with budgets
- Keep up to date with industry news and best practise. Ensuring all communications are inline with industry regulations and legislation
- Ensure accuracy of customer data and records.
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure all data collected from the campaigns is tracked and recorded accordingly
You will have:
- Worked in a similar position, within Marketing, Digital, CRM and DM previously
- Skills in people management and mentoring of junior members of the team
- Proven skills in DM (online and offline) campaign activity
- Solid understanding of CRM and Data
- Strong skills in working with external agencies and suppliers
- Excellent skills with Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver work on time, to budget and on brand.
- Be able to manage up and ensure procedures are adhered to
- Be driven and self motivated
- Get the best of the people you are line managing, ensuring they are motivated and produce accurate campaign activity
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: salary up to £35,000
This position has been filled