Campaign Marketing Executive B2C £28,000(Ref: TH735)
Skills: Direct marketing, multichannel campaigns, B2C, agency management, campaign,
Campaign Marketing Executive B2C
Salary up to £28,000
Horsham, West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with skills in marketing campaign activity, especially in direct marketing. It’s a deadline driven role with a focus on data (working with data teams) customer journey development and driving integrated campaigns with a mail focus. Understanding and experience of managing end-to-end campaigns is a must for this role.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver integrated retention campaigns and activity on & offline to existing members
- Monitor day to day campaign performance in line with plans, to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Manage day to day relationships with multiple external agencies, suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered and key performance indicators are met.
- Work with external agencies to write and approve campaign and creative briefs, source information, images and case studies
- Work with internal digital team to ensure delivery of planned and ad hoc appeals/campaigns
- Review and agree data selections and targeting for campaigns to maximise net income and engagement
- Produce and present campaign results, reports and analysis within required timeframe.
- Monitor campaign costs against budgets and maintain referencing system for all invoices and approve invoices to an agreed limit
What you will need:
- Degree educated or equivalent, Marketing qualification would be superb
- At least 2 years previous direct marketing experience within the B2C space
- Experience of driving multichannel campaigns
- Some print or digital production knowledge would be beneficial
- Proven experience of interpreting data sets for campaign selection
- Proven agency stakeholder management experience
Based in Horsham the company offer excellent development opportunities working with a cutting edge marketing team. Good work life balance and benefits as well as free parking on site.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £28,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled