Direct Marketing Manager (Charity sector)
Direct Marketing Manager (Acquisition B2C) Salary on application - Not for profit sector Horsham, West Sussex
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Marketing Manager with experience across direct marketing and customer acquisition. Managing a team of marketers and agencies, you will responsible for multi channel campaign management, strategy and development to drive customer acquisition.
- Develop the annual strategy plan in conjunction with the Marketing areas to deliver against strategic objectives
- Manage the income and costs associated with campaign activity and report monthly to the Head of Marketing on monthly performance and re-forecast when necessary.
- Develop and manage the implementation of strategies to acquire and attract new customers and design associated programmes/new initiatives to drive both short and long term income that significantly affect large scale income generation to the company.
- Responsible for developing and growing strategies for £3M Gaming programme, by diversifying channel mix and cross sell opportunities.
- Responsible for agreeing multi million pound media strategy and approach with media buying companies and agencies across all media activities
- Undertake monthly reviews with our multiple agency partners that look at strategic vs. tactical activity, forward planning and testing plans.
- Manage relationships with multiple external agencies and suppliers to ensure campaigns are delivered and key performance indicators are met
What you will need:
- Extensive practical experience of direct marketing, preferably at a management level.
- Extensive project management experience.
- In depth knowledge of print production and digital production processes.
- Previous experience in managing multi-media channel campaigns, preferably with experience in managing direct mail, telemarketing, direct response television, door to door/face to face and digital campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years solid leadership experience.
- Proven experience of appointing and managing third party suppliers within supervisory role.
- Proven experience of developing and managing income and expenditure budgets.
Based in Horsham the company offer work from homes days including flexible working around a 35 hour week. Due to location you need a car to reach their offices.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: salary on application - very competitive
This position has been filled