Direct Marketing Manager(Ref: TH1089)
Skills: Direct Marketing, CRM, data, marketing campaigns, Loyalty
Direct Marketing Manager
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an independent company within the retail space. This is an exciting new opportunity for a Marketer with a direct marketing background, with skills in CRM, email, print and market research and data insight.
The role will take ownership for customer acquisition and retention as well as new group loyalty schemes. Reporting in the Head of Marketing this opportunity will give you the chance to develop a new role in the company.
What you will need:
- Experience of working across the full marketing mix with in depth experience in direct marketing
- Proven experience in a CRM / eCRM/Email Marketing role with a proven track record of success
- Ambitious and keen to develop into a future people-management role in marketing as the group achieves scale
- Strong data interpretation and analysis skills.
- High standard of copywriting and proofreading skills
- Sharp eye for design and great content
- Be able to negotiate with both internal and external business teams across diverse groups of individuals and interests
- Advanced knowledge of managing data, email marketing, audience segmentation and using CRM systems
- Experience of developing & running a customer loyalty programme
The company offer good benefits and a supportive work culture. Due to their location you will need a car to reach their offices.