Director of Paid Search, circa £50,000(Ref: TH685)
Director of Paid Search
Salary circa £50,000
We are working with an award-winning agency in Brighton, with an enviable client list, in various sectors. They are now looking for a Paid Search Director to head up the Paid Media team, driving strategy, innovation and developing the business and the team.
The role includes:
- Manage and mentor your team to drive excellent performance for clients as well as their personal development
- Lead the paid media strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display, ensuring alignment with wider digital and other marketing
- Create and develop the strategy for clients campaigns activity, including targets and KPI’s
- Be client facing when taking briefs and respond to client briefs, working with your team and agency partners to respond
- Optimise and sign off on client deliverables such as reports, presentations and forecasts
- Work closely with Account Directors to develop client relationships and agency commercials
- Support new business initiatives, attending and leading in pitches to win more Paid Media and full-service clients
You will have:
- At least 8 years paid media experience preferably in an agency environment
- Proven skills in Paid Search strategy, latest trends and best practise
- An inquisitive attitude with strong attention to detail and the ability to work with large sets of data
- People management skills with examples of mentoring and team development
- A history of setting winning cross-channel strategies
- A strong background in pitching and up selling paid media services
- An excellent and confident written and spoken communicator, able to consult and gain trust with clients of all levels, leading and developing strong relationships.
- A passion for all things digital.
This agency offer a wide range of benefits to motivate and inspire their dedicated team
Salary: Up to £55,000
This position has been filled