E-commerce Executive £30,000(Ref: TH560)
Skills: Google Analytics, Copywriting, E-commerce, CMS,
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
6 month fixed term contract, potential to go perm
Brighton, East Sussex
Working in a fun and creative work environment, this role works with the E-Commerce Manager, driving commercial and customer experience across websites.
- Merchandising the product and tactical offers to achieve the best possible sales result. Working with the digital designer to build high performing online campaigns.
- Managing the online content calendar and working closely with the Content Managers to produce fresh and interesting content in-line with the content.
- Analysis of visitor behaviour to inform campaign performance and multi-variant tests aimed at improving conversion rates.
- Assisting the E-Commerce manager in producing weekly and monthly reports.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team and digital designer to ensure all landing pages are kept fresh and relevant to maximize conversion of digital marketing channels.
- Implementing on-site customer segmentation and behavioural targeting with guidance from the E- Commerce Manager.
- Supporting the E-Commerce Manager to deliver the SEO strategy and implementing SEO best practice. Liaising with the digital agency to deliver technical amends, monitor and improve the natural positions and build a strong link profile.
- Working closely with the digital agency and the E-Commerce Manager to ensure the accuracy of website analytics and reporting performance.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified or equivalent digital marketing experience
- Proven experience of working in an E-commerce focused digital marketing role
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Experienced in using CMS
- Awareness of customer buying patterns preferably in the travel & tourism sector
- Awareness of online marketing channels
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Awareness of SEO best practice
- Knowledge in using Google Tag Manager
- Experience of the travel / tourism or B2C sectors is preferable
This role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with the view to move permanent after this time. Based in Brighton the company offers a fun and creative work environment
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: Salary £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled