E-Commerce Manager, circa £50,000(Ref: TH566)
Crawley / East Grinstead
Salary up to £55,000
We are working in partnership with a rapidly growing, long established organisation, which have their Head Office in Sussex. The are now looking for a E-Commerce Manager to create, deliver and fulfil their E-Commerce Strategy, in order to achieve the business revenue targets. They are looking for someone who can grow the e-commerce offering which utilises all of their digital platforms, usability and web optimisation.
The role includes:
- Ensuring that the business online revenue targets are achieved.
- Responsibility for the optimisation of customer experience, conversion process and provision of user services through all digital channels (E.G: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile and Apps).
- Responsible for the optimisation and commercial viability of the online shop
- Own the customer journey from landing page through to sign-up, booking completion to purchase.
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities in the ecommerce/digital space
- Provide expert leadership and direct support for internal departments and external partners that require specialist knowledge of ecommerce or digital technologies.
- Manage and develop a talented and motivated team so that they have clear objectives and understand how to contribute to the success of the business; and can also improve their commercial and technical skills
- Develop the ongoing vision of the digital environment and make recommendations on the suitability of future trends and technologies
You will have:
- A business degree or recognised digital qualification
- Proven success in eCommerce role is essential
- Significant skills and knowledge in an insight driven ecommerce role in a business to consumer marketing environment.
- Results driven and commercially astute
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise of website optimization
- Expertise in Website data analysis and evaluation
- Working knowledge of internet development technologies inc. XHTML, .NET, PHP, SQL Server, and CSS/WCMS (not essentially hand coded) to W3C standards
- Excellent relationship management skills
Location: Crawley / East Grinstead
Salary: up to £55,000
This position has been filled