Ecommerce Director(Ref: TH940)
East Sussex coast £60,000 - £80,000
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an established and respected business in their niche sector. Due to re-location they are looking for a skilled ecommerce marketer who will be instrumental in taking them to the next level of their business strategy. Working closely with the Directors, this person will have a solid working knowledge of ecommerce for premium brands, understanding the triggers to purchase for products with certain prestige.
It is essential to have a passion for the arts, galleries and interior design to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities for this Ecommerce Director job include:
- Reporting into the Managing Director
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of our retail offer i.e. product, marketing and website.
- Executing, tracking and managing the overall retail strategy, budget and strategic plan
- Product development resulting in beautiful products, intelligently designed and merchandised
- Marketing and cost-effective customer acquisition in all channels
- Development of our retail channel and website ensuring a premium user experience and convert beautifully.
- Excite our customers and grow revenues, while maintaining marketing spend and your overheads at agreed levels.
- Mentor and manage a passionate and talent team of 9.
You will have:
- A proven track record in successfully managed online sales for a premium brand. Ideally from home interiors or art.
- Be an expert in digital marketing and understand trigger to purchase points. Have an empathy for the customer and their process and purchase of luxury goods.
- Be engaging, entrepreneurial passionate and inspiring for your team, the Board and customers. Understanding and having a love for the brand and products is essential.
- A proven track record in leading and developing a team. Working in a fast-paced retail environment and have clearly demonstrated a business development expertise in driving profitable growth.
- A proven passion for the sector by regular visits to galleries and art exhibitions.
Their company culture is vitally important to them and they are looking for people who will resonate and represent the brand themselves, be a team player and lead by example.
Location: East Sussex coast
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
This position has been filled