eCommerce Executive £40,000(Ref: TH591)
Skills: UX, performance, eCommerce, promotions, price points, agency management, analysis,
Salary up to £40,000
Fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Exec to develop this new revenue focused eCommerce performance role. The role reports into the eCommerce Manager, working as part of a wider digital team.
- Responsible for the routine deployment of all ecommerce activities and the day to day upkeep of services through all digital channels in line with departmental objectives and revenue targets
- You will project manage ecommerce developments, put into practice online marketing initiatives, identify customer behaviours by analysing data and suggest enhancements based on the results as well as account managing the web partners and affiliates, where appropriate.
- Responsibility for the day to day delivery of customer experience, conversion process and provision of services through all digital channels (E.G: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile and Apps).
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of the online Club Shop, including appropriate reporting on commercial effectiveness and trends.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis ensuring a ‘best in class’ user experience is maintained.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working in an insight, performance, driven eCommerce / on line trading platform role, within the B2C space
- Proven agency management experience
- Working knowledge of internet development technologies, SEO and digital channel device applications
- Proven experience of analysing data and improving eCommerce performance to increase online sales
- Experience of working with the B2C space is essential
The company offers excellent benefits and the chance to really develop a new role and your career. Based in East Grinstead, easy commute from Brighton and Surrey areas.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled