Ecommerce Manager (consumer brand)(Ref: TH1119)
Skills: ecommerce, UX, SEO, CRO
Ecommerce Manager (consumer brand)
Remote working and sometime in the Brighton office
Salary up to £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, aspirational brand and fantastic FMCG product range. In the past year they have thrived in the digital space and successfully managed a huge surge in online sales and growing online communities of loyal and passionate customers.
They are now looking for a passionate and experience digital marketer to join the team and take them to the next level. They need someone with skills in increasing conversion rates, SEO, UX and being analytical in all work to fully optimise the site.
Being passionate, full of ideas and adding value to the team and the business is crucial for this role and the team.
They also require someone with proven skills in the following areas:
- Proven skills in managing a B2C ecommerce website, ideally in FMCG or an aspirational consumer brand.
- Strong capability and skills in CRO and SEO, both technically and through content
- Manage PPC and Paid Search, although the company are looking to decrease these areas and focus more on organic
- Manage the conversion through all digital channels including Social and CRM
- Creating digital brand experiences which develop the growth and engagement of the fans and customers of the brand and products
- Proven skills in optimising acquisition funnels.
- Incredible analytical skills and reporting
Location: Brighton / Remote working
Salary: up to £45,000